1. Teaching Industry’s best Practices and their implementation
2. Child psychology and behavior management strategies
3. Human Resource Management and Team management
4. Finance and Budgeting
5. Laws, rules and regulations, policies and procedures of the State, ADEC and school (primary/secondary) respectively.
6. Proficiency in advanced technology utility
7. Adapting to changing work priorities.
8. Effective Communicating with diverse people.
9. Time management skills to meet deadlines and schedules.
10. Applying appropriate analytical tools to measure satisfaction, performance, achievements, safety, etc.
11. Motivating and Inspiring people
1. To communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
2. To plan, and organize.
3. To be an inspirational leader
4. To outline policies and procedures to achieve goals
5. To envision and strategist to secure the future
6. To work effectively with school (primary/secondary) staff, students, parents and members of the community.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Post Graduate degree and a teaching degree including Education Management specialty
EXPERIENCE: 5-10 years in educational management position
EQUIVALENCY: Required from the Ministry of Education
TESTING & LICENSING: As per ADEC requirements
10 Lac To 20 Lac P.A.
Education / Teaching / Training / Counselling / Academic
10 - 15 Years
B.A, B.Ed, M.A
Vice Principal School Administrator
Ascribehr is a renowned International placement agency which caters to jobs in Gulf and other countries like Malaysia, Maldives and select Europe countries.